- Dump Ranch – In real life, I dislike ranch…but this mix is DELICIOUS!! I will be using it on everything in sight…
- Balsamic Steak Marinade – even my 2 year old daughter likes this one
- Lime Cilantro Chicken Marinade
- Beef and Cabbage Skillet
- Buffalo Chicken Wings – even a non-Whole30’er will love these!
- Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats – most days, I have cooked chicken on hand in the fridge and this was a tasty way to make a quick meal!
- Carne Asada
- Cincinnati Chili – just omit the brown sugar…tastes just as great without it!
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Garlic Lemon Shrimp
- Marinated Grilled Shrimp – make sure your tomato sauce is compliant!
- Slower Cooker Balsamic Chicken – be sure to get diced tomatoes without added sugars; omit the 1 teaspoon of sugar the recipe calls for – its not necessary!!
- Veggie & Egg Bake – this is an easy recipe for a quick breakfast, adding any veggies you want!